The Not So Secret Files Of Lola Spumoni

This is a tale of a girl. A little school girl, to be exact. This blog chronicles the lovestruck teen who struggles to put aside her feelings for a teacher whom she is desperately in love with. But tell her not that she is in love, lest she bitch slap you...or at least unleash some repressed rage in the form of witty sarcasm.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Frantic Prk, Ill, United States

I'm short but deadly! ;)

Friday, January 06, 2006

Ahem

Lola...is...um....
ok, let me put it this way:
I'm currently re-working the comic so that it's closer to my own...situation. Lola, as a teenager, will probably return once I get into the swing of drawing her more often.
Eventually, I aim to have the two versions running simultaneously, but until then, you'll have to wait and see.
As of yet, I'm not quite where I want to be with the strip. You may eventually see the older Lola (a bit more zany, not as dramatic, and trust me, eventually the two will fit together and you can go "ooohhh, so that DID(or didn't) happen back then!" or whatever) on livejournal. I'll leave the username here when I have it ready for you guys to view.
Laters all.

6 Comments:

Blogger .:: Shinji Ikari ::.. said...

Hello from mexico!!!
(I like Lolita book from nabokov)
(I like lolita...)
:D

10 January 2006 at 15:45  
Blogger travisgibson3835 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

21 January 2006 at 22:37  
Blogger travisbrinick8667424022 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

6 May 2006 at 05:41  
Blogger szr0libi79g said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

2 October 2006 at 05:48  
Blogger aejz2cp15suj said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

2 October 2006 at 18:30  
Blogger o1obu08zjg said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

9 October 2006 at 05:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home