The Not So Secret Files Of Lola Spumoni

This is a tale of a girl. A little school girl, to be exact. This blog chronicles the lovestruck teen who struggles to put aside her feelings for a teacher whom she is desperately in love with. But tell her not that she is in love, lest she bitch slap you...or at least unleash some repressed rage in the form of witty sarcasm.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Frantic Prk, Ill, United States

I'm short but deadly! ;)

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Don't Get Your Panties In A Bunch

I've gotten so many requests for this to be updated (ok, actually, I only got one) that I figured I might as well at least inform all one of you about what I'm planning on. Since I don't have ready access to a scanner at all times, I'm going to work on strips that might go into the next couple of months. I'm also planning on changing the way in which I work on them, so it will most likely take me a while. Once I have a good amount ready, I'll scan them all to a file and then update here about once a week while I work on more. Sound good? Yeah, right. So there ya go. Working on it. Lola is quite happy about perhaps returning to work from her vacation, as is the rest of the crew, and I do believe we may soon have more people showing up soon.
Any questions? comments?
money?
didn't think so. Have a nice whatever, and hopefully I'll see you all eventually!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9 August 2005 at 15:27  
Blogger criswillis3153 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

31 December 2005 at 10:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home